The booking process, contact form and group enquire allow the hostel called “Dopa Hostel of Koumiotis Paris” to collect some Personal Data of the Users.
Data Collector: Paris Koumiotis
Email address of the Data Collector: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Data collected
Personal Data collected during the reservation process, contact form or booking enquire might include: Usable data, name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, phone number, email, sex, date of arrival at the hostel and date of departure.
Personal Data is provided and signed freely by the User.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this form are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this accommodation hostel to provide the accommodation service. In cases where this form indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data Collector.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this accommodation hostel and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Treatment of Data collected
The Data Collector takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using paper, computerised and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Collector, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Collector.
The updated list of Data Processor can always be requested from the Data Collector.
Legal basis of the Data Collected
The Data Collector processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
• The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent (see specified legal bases below), as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Collector is subject;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Collector;
• The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Collector to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Position of the Data
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Collector and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Collector.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation of public international law consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Collector to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Collector by contacting him at the beginning of the policy.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Collector and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Collector will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Collector in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Collector.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Collector may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Collector may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Data Collector to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Activities on Social Networks, Fulfilling law and authorities requirements and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of collected Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact Form, Group Enquire, Newsletter and Reservation Form
By filling out the check-in form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, booking, quotation, or any other kind of use indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, telephone number, email address, date of birth, country of birth, citizenship, type of identification document, identification number, ID card/passport issuer, gender, date of arrival at the hostel, provenance and follow-up of the journey, how the User learned of Dopa Hostel.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Collector to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
The Data Collector has the obligation to keep the data of the Users staying at the hostel for the duration expected by the legation in force in the country of belonging from the accomodation hostel and has the obligation to transmit such data daily to the competent authorities for public safety purposes.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Collector.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• Withdraw consensus at any time. The User can withdraw consensus to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• Oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the rights of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• Access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Collector on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• Verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• Obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Collector.
• Receive their data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Collector, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Collector deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the User rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request for the contact details of the Data Collector indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Data Collector as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Additional information about Data Collecting
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Collector in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Collector may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Hostel and any third party services used by it may collect system logs i.e files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Collector using the contact details.
It constitutes personal data as being any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
Data is considered the information collected through this form (also through the website, from the Channel Manager called “Front Desk Master” and from third party applications integrated into this Hostel), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used from the User that connects with this Hostel, the addresses in the notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in the forwarding of the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the browser and operating system characteristics used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the relation in the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual who processes the booking, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested part.
The person to whom the Personal Data refers.
The person or legal figure, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Holder, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of the hostel.
The accommodation hostel called “Dopa Hostel of Koumiotis Paris” and all other hardware or software tools through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this accommodation hostel as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
Last Update: 25/05/2018, Bologna.